- SERVICES OVERVIEW
The services offered by DigiDokaan under the Terms of Service include various products and
services to help you sell goods and services to buyers, whether online (“Online Services”) by
enabling you to create and build your own online store, Any such services offered by DigiDokaan
are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which
are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review
the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at Terms of Services | DigiDokaan
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
DigiDokaan reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and
changes to the DigiDokaan website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to
time for any updates or changes that may impact you and if you do not accept such amendments,
you must cease using the Services.
- ACCOUNT & REGISTERATION OBLIGATOIN
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a DigiDokaan account (“Account”) by
providing your phone number, full legal name, current address, a valid email address, Postal
code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address, government
issued photo ID, Valid payment details for processing of payments to your account, etc.) and
information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site,
the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information. and any other
information indicated as required. DigiDokaan may reject your application for an Account, or
cancel an existing Account, for any reason, its sole discretion.
- You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by DigiDokaan for the purposes of
carrying on a business activity and not for any personal, household or family purpose,
including any activity barred by any law of the country, i.e., Islamic Republic of Pakistan,
and/or the country of your operations.
- You acknowledge that DigiDokaan will use the contact number you provide on opening an
Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. DigiDokaan cannot and will not be
liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for the creation and operation of your DigiDokaan
- DigiDokaan is not a marketplace. Any contract of sale through your DigiDokaan Store is
directly between you and the buyer and DigiDokaan bears no liability, directly or
indirectly, of any nature whatsoever.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics,
written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated,
stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined
in the sole discretion of DigiDokaan may result in an immediate termination of your
You are responsible for your Account and any Materials you upload to the DigiDokaan Service.
Remember that if you violate these terms we may cancel your service and If we need to reach you,
we will call you or send you an email.
- ACCOUNT AND OWNERSHIP
- The person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be the (“Store Owner”) for
the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any
corresponding Account we may provide to the Store Owner in connection with the Service.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the name of the Store Owner (including the legal name
of the company that owns the Store, if applicable) is clearly visible on the Store’s
- Your DigiDokaan Store can only be associated with one Store Owner. A Store Owner may have
multiple DigiDokaan Stores. “Store” means the online store or physical retail location(s)
associated with the Account.
Services of the Site would be available to only select geographies in Pakistan. Persons who are
“incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Pakistan Contract Act, 1872 including
un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under
the age of 18 years but at least 13 years of age you may use the Site only under the supervision
18 years your parents or legal guardians can transact on behalf of you if you are registered
users. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption and the
sale of which to minors is prohibited
- Our Role Except for our limited role in collecting payment from your customers where
the deliveries are made by using DigiDokaan logistics for you, we are not involved in any
underlying sales transaction between any seller and buyer. You authorize us to hold,
receive, and disburse funds in accordance with your payment instructions (subject to the
terms of this Agreement). In this limited capacity, we are neither the buyer nor the seller
of the items or services you offer for sale and are not a party to the sales contract. We
will not mediate disputes between buyers and you or enforce or execute the performance of
any sales contract. You are the seller of record for all sales via the DigiDokaan. We are
not a fiduciary or trustee of either the buyer or you. We do not accept deposits. We may use
the services of one or more third parties, Affiliates, processors and/or financial
institutions to provide the Service and process transactions (each a “Processor”).
- Verification We may require you to provide additional information to verify your
and/or your business’ identity as a condition of providing the Service to you or before we
permit you to receive funds. We may make, directly or through any third party, any inquiries
we consider necessary to validate information that you provide to us, including without
limitation checking commercial databases or credit reports. You authorize us to obtain one
or more of your credit reports, from time to time, to establish, update, or renew your
Account with us or in the event of a dispute relating to this Agreement.
- Acceptance of funds. We will issue and transfer to your Account an amount of funds
equivalent to the gross proceeds of sale actually received from buyer, less any applicable
fees, taxes, any applicable delivery charges, set-off and other amounts then due to us or
our Affiliates under this Agreement (“Net Sale Proceeds”) as per the below schedule in
clause (f). Except as permitted through use of the Service, you may not use your Account to
send payments to any other person. You will receive funds in your Account as payment for the
sale of the products or services made through the DigiDokaan. You will not receive interest
or any other earnings on any funds collected on your behalf. Funds collected and held with
us do not qualify as a deposit so you are not protected by any deposit guarantee schemes.
- Delivery Errors and Nonconformities; Product Recalls. You are responsible for any
non-delivery, mis-delivery, theft or other mistake or act in connection with the fulfillment
and delivery of your products or services. You are also responsible for any non-conformity
or defect in, or any public or private recall of, any of your products or services. You will
notify us promptly as soon as you have knowledge of any public or private recalls of your
products or services.
- Taxes. You are responsible for determining any and all taxes and duties, including
without limitation, sales, use, transfer, value added, withholding, and other taxes and/or
duties assessed, incurred, or required to be collected, paid, or withheld for any reason in
connection with any request for or performance or use of the Service, your use of the Site,
the sale or purchase of any products or services, or otherwise in connection with any
action, inaction, or omission by you or any affiliate of yours, or any of your or their
respective employees, agents, contractors, or representatives (“Taxes”). You also are
responsible for collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting correct Taxes to the
appropriate tax authority. While we may provide you a means for you to determine and apply
taxes to your transactions, we and our Affiliates are not obliged to determine whether Taxes
apply and are not responsible for calculating, collecting, reporting, or remitting any Taxes
to any tax authority arising from any transaction.
- You shall receive the payment related to the order for the completed deliveries within a
week as per the following schedule
||1st to 7th
||8th to 14th
||22nd to 31st
||7th of next month
- No payments are made in cash and DigiDokaan does not provide any refunds.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred
unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform
and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card
information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree that under no circumstances DigiDokaan shall be held responsible for any
fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to us further, no
communication received by DigiDokaan in this regards shall be entertained.
- DELIVERY SERVICES
We will provide the Delivery Services you engage us to perform for the ordered product(s),
directly or through a third-party service provider, in a professional and workmanlike manner,
consistent with industry standards.
You Agree and Confirm that
- The description and specific details of the delivery item which you provide are accurate and
complete. Before delivery commences, you must inform the Third Party Provider of any
specific precautions which should be applied to the handling of the delivery item in
accordance with its nature.
- You shall be charged for the delivery services at the rates mentioned in the rate card for
destinations and the change of rates is at the sole discretion of DigiDokaan.
- The address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct
and proper in all respects.
- An estimated delivery time is 3 working days Please note that this is not a guaranteed
delivery date for your order. Some areas may take longer due to the frequency of deliveries
to the delivery destination/zip code. At the time of order placement, order processing and
transit time are used to calculate the estimated delivery date
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or
address or any other wrong information) any extra cost of returns and redelivery shall be
deducted from you.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is
requested of you. DigiDokaan reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and
other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are
found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject
the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites
without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and
are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this
- Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to the Delivery Services is subject to the
binding arbitration, governing law, disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability and
all other terms in the Conditions of Use. You agree to those terms by scheduling, selecting
or using Delivery Services through DigiDokaan.
- Without derogating from any applicable law, you undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold
DigiDokaan harmless against any and all claims of whatsoever nature arising: (i) in
connection with any Services arranged by DigiDokaan for you or any of your Customer or any
other engagement you and any customer or any third parties; and (ii) from any
misrepresentation, default, misconduct, failure to perform, breach or any other act related
to this Agreement or any other agreement by and between DigiDokaan and you.
- You shall not send any delivery item containing any of the following:
- Fragile items (including flowers, cakes) that require special handling
- Raw meat, raw seafood, frozen food and/or dairy products
- Hazardous, explosive, flammable and unsafe items (including power banks)
- Valuable items and documents (e.g. cash, passport, or other official identification
- Credit or debit cards
- Illegal items and substances (e.g. pornographic magazines and imitation weapons)
- Live animals and plants
- Any unpacked / loose items that can easily be damaged in transit
- Counterfeit goods
- Bullion, currency in any denomination, tax stamps / stickers, bearer forms or
negotiable instruments, precious metals / stones
- Any items that cannot be reproduced (e.g. photos, film)
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to DigiDokaan Users.
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of
Pakistan applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that DigiDokaan may amend these Terms of Service at any time by
posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on DigiDokaan’s website,
available at Terms of Services | DigiDokaan and such amendments to the Terms of Service are
effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended
Terms of Service are posted to DigiDokaan’s website constitutes your agreement to, and
acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms
of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the DigiDokaan Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you,
in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited
to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws
of Pakistan. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of
the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms of Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the
Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written
permission by DigiDokaan.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google Ads),
or domain names that use DigiDokaan or DigiDokaan trademarks and/or variations and
- You must maintain an accurate location in the administration menu of your DigiDokaan Store.
If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration
- The Services allow you to send certain communications to your customers by short message
service (SMS) messaging (for example, sending order confirmation notifications via SMS) (the
"SMS Services"). You will only use the SMS Services in compliance with these Terms of
Service, and the laws of the jurisdiction from which you send messages, and in which your
messages are received.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services, including information transmitted
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services, including information transmitted
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms of Service is, for any reason,
held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity,
illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected
portion of the provision) of the Terms of Service, and the Terms of Service will be
construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the
provision, had never been contained within the Terms of Service.
- DIGIDOKAAN RIGHTS
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at
any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under
no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we
determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Store, or the
Materials uploaded or posted to a Store, violate our Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) or these
Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
DigiDokaan customer, DigiDokaan employee, member, or officer will result in immediate
- DigiDokaan does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or
remove any Materials from the Service, including your Store.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of
exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that
DigiDokaan employees and contractors may also be DigiDokaan customers/merchants and that
they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information (as
defined in Section 6) in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request
documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is
not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the
last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- DigiDokaan retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership
and transfer an Account to the rightful Store Owner. If we are unable to reasonably
determine the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies,
DigiDokaan reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been
determined between the disputing parties.
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all
information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific
business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists,
prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and
prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing
fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and
marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not
marked as confidential or proprietary. DigiDokaan’s Confidential Information includes all
information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the
general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for
performing its obligations under these Terms of Service and in accordance with any other
obligations in these Terms of Service including this Section 6. Each party agrees that it
shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to
protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of
any such Confidential Information, other than (i) by or to its employees, agents and
subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s
obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided
herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at
least as stringent as those contained herein; or (ii) as required by any law, regulation, or
order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained
in these Terms of Service, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall
give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to
ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment. Confidential Information
shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already in the
public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the
time of disclosure of such information; (B) is independently developed by the receiving
party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without
breaching any provisions of these Terms of Service; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by
the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any
provision of these Terms of Service.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws,
DigiDokaan shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential
or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill,
use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall DigiDokaan or our suppliers be
liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of
or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising
including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent,
subsidiaries, affiliates, DigiDokaan partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and
suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by
any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the
documents it incorporates by reference (including the AUP), or your violation of any law or
the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and
“as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- DigiDokaan does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or
- DigiDokaan does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the
Services will be accurate or reliable.
- DigiDokaan is not responsible for any of your tax obligations or liabilities related to the
use of DigiDokaan’s Services.
- DigiDokaan does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or
other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your
expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
- WAIVER, SEVERABILITY, AND COMPLETE AGREEMENT
The failure of DigiDokaan to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service
shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of
Service, including all terms and conditions and other documents it incorporates by reference, is
held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, such provision shall be changed
and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest
extent allowed by law, and the remaining provision of the Terms of Service shall remain in full
force and effect.
The Terms of Service, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the
entire agreement between you and DigiDokaan and govern your use of the Services and your
Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and DigiDokaan (including, but not limited
to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CUSTOMER CONTENT
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you upload to the
DigiDokaan Service. All Materials you upload to your DigiDokaan Store remains yours.
- By uploading Materials, you agree:
- to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post publicly to your
- to allow DigiDokaan to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly,
display and use your Materials; and
- that DigiDokaan can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to
its Service, although DigiDokaan is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to the Store; however, by making
your Store public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to
your Store. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or
- DigiDokaan shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks,
service marks and logos associated with your Store to promote the Service.
- CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting
DigiDokaan Support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- DigiDokaan will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able
to access your Account;
- Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any
refunds, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to DigiDokaan for your use of the Services through the
effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full;
- your Store website will be taken offline.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the DigiDokaan Service, the Terms of Service
and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time (unless otherwise required by
applicable law). Termination of the Terms of Service shall be without prejudice to any
rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, DigiDokaan may suspend or terminate your Account
if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or
otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES, EXPERTS, AND EXPERTS MARKETPLACE
- DigiDokaan may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third
party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively,
“Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use, including via the DigiDokaan App
Store, or Experts Marketplace. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a
convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely
between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). In
addition to these Terms of Service, you also agree to be bound by the additional
service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by,
Third Party Providers.
- Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services, DigiDokaan Experts,
Experts Marketplace or DigiDokaan’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and
it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies
applicable to such Third Party Services before using them. In some instances, DigiDokaan may
receive a revenue share from Third Party Providers that DigiDokaan recommends to you or that
you otherwise engage through your use of the Services, DigiDokaan Experts, Experts
Marketplace or DigiDokaan’s website.
- We do not provide any warranties or make representations to you with respect to Third Party
Services. You acknowledge that DigiDokaan has no control over Third Party Services and shall
not be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for such Third Party Services. The
availability of Third Party Services on DigiDokaan’s websites, including the DigiDokaan App
Store or Experts Marketplace, or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services
with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship,
or affiliation by or with DigiDokaan. DigiDokaan does not guarantee the availability of
Third Party Services and you acknowledge that DigiDokaan may disable access to any Third
Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. DigiDokaan is
not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of access to, or
disablement of, any Third Party Service. DigiDokaan strongly recommends that you seek
specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet
your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a
substitute for independent tax advice, when assessing the correct tax rates you should
charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us
permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and other
Materials and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third
Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other Materials or other
interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third
Party Provider. DigiDokaan is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion
of your data or other Materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer,
as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) by submitting a request for assistance or other
information through Experts Marketplace, you consent to being contacted by one or more
Experts at the Store Owner’s registered email address (or such other email address provided
by you) as well as the applicable user email address; and (ii) DigiDokaan will receive all
email communications exchanged via Experts Marketplace or in any reply emails (each a
“Reply”) that originate from Experts Marketplace (directly or indirectly) between yourself
and Experts. You further agree that DigiDokaan may share your contact details and the
background information that you submit via the Experts Marketplace with Experts. Experts may
require access to certain admin pages on your DigiDokaan Store. You choose the pages that
the Experts can access.
- The relationship between you and any Third Party Provider is strictly between you and such
Third Party Provider, and DigiDokaan is not obligated to intervene in any dispute arising
between you and a Third Party Provider.
- Under no circumstances shall DigiDokaan be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever that
result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party
Provider, including any Expert. These limitations shall apply even if DigiDokaan has been
advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the
fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates,
DigiDokaan partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any
claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a Third
Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
- BETA SERVICES
From time to time, DigiDokaan may, in its sole discretion, invite you to use, on a trial basis,
pre-release or beta features that are in development and not yet available to all merchants
(“Beta Services”). Beta Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which
DigiDokaan will provide to you prior to your use of the Beta Services. Such Beta Services and
all associated conversations and materials relating thereto will be considered DigiDokaan
Confidential Information and subject to the confidentiality provisions in this agreement.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not make any public
statements or otherwise disclose your participation in the Beta Services without DigiDokaan’s
prior written consent. DigiDokaan makes no representations or warranties that the Beta Services
will function. DigiDokaan may discontinue the Beta Services at any time in its sole discretion.
DigiDokaan will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with a
Beta Service. The Beta Services may not work in the same way as a final version. DigiDokaan may
change or not release a final or commercial version of a Beta Service in our sole
- FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
DigiDokaan welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the
Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related
material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider
(collectively, “Feedback") to DigiDokaan be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or
expectation of compensation. By submitting Feedback to DigiDokaan (whether submitted directly to
DigiDokaan or posted on any DigiDokaan hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in
the Feedback and that DigiDokaan is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as
provided by you or as modified by DigiDokaan, without obtaining permission or license from you
or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you
submit to DigiDokaan must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal,
obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property
rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. DigiDokaan reserves the right
(but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party
Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
- RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
Save for DigiDokaan and its affiliates, DigiDokaan Users or anyone accessing DigiDokaan Services
pursuant to these Terms of Service, unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, no
person or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Service shall have any right to enforce
any term of these Terms of Service, regardless of whether such person or entity has been
identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the
avoidance of doubt, this shall not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of
- PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
DigiDokaan is firmly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and the personal information of your customers. By using the Service, you acknowledge and agree that DigiDokaan’s collection, usage and disclosure of this personal information is governed by our
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us [email protected] or call our help line
+92 313 7979 999 or visit us NOOR CENTER 33Z, Block Z Madina Town, Faisalabad, Pakistan